What's new

BIOS HP 600 G4 17564-2

Good afternoon, dear, please help me solve the problem, my motherboard is the same, it emits beeps when turned on, I asked for a 16MB dump, the beeps disappeared, but there is no image, then I asked for 16 + 32MB, then I tried all 32MB that I found here, still no images, help me fix my dump, in attachment.

Download list

photo_2021-03-25_20-52-56.jpg
Good afternoon, dear, please help me solve the problem, my motherboard is the same, it emits beeps when turned on, I asked for a 16MB dump, the beeps disappeared, but there is no image, then I asked for 16 + 32MB, then I tried all 32MB that I found here, still no images, help me fix my dump, in attachment.
Programming and send I result

on the dump that in the first post there is no beep sound, just a black screen no matter how much it is, I have already flashed all the files in this topic, but there is no result.
I need you compare result vs Original

Good afternoon, I took a dump from the first post, wrote down both flash drives, then turned on no signal, waited a few minutes, then turned it off and counted the dumps, they are in the attachment. I also added the sound that the motherboard makes.

Download list

vinafix_dump_after_power.rar
14 MB · Views: 22

Good afternoon, I took a dump from the first post, wrote down both flash drives, then turned on no signal, waited a few minutes, then turned it off and counted the dumps, they are in the attachment. I also added the sound that the motherboard makes.
before that old bios error what ?

I think I found what the problem is, all in one came a refresh, most likely not a native power supply, there is no native one, can we turn off the power supply check for identification in the BIOS?

Back