What's new

How to Clear ME Region

ThienBui

Techniques
Supporter
ThienBui submitted a new resource:

How to Clear ME Region - PDF guide how to clear me.

Resolve some issues:
BIOS caused by sudden power failure, Matters fan, the set was not powered, does not show the problem, the second boot.
BIOS backward system slow, light machine slow and other issuses are ME Region is damaged, You can change the corresponding pure version or update new version…etc

Demo:
View attachment 36576

Read more about this resource...

Hi
I read in a forum, laptop has no display problem can be resolved with flashing the bios.
Does this ME Region does the same thing.?
I like to learn more...

Hi
I read in a forum, laptop has no display problem can be resolved with flashing the bios.
Does this ME Region does the same thing.?
I like to learn more...
There are many no display error. Maybe by me or another error region.
Only can test.

Hi
I am going to buy the "How to clear ME Region"
Another question in my head why someone asking for " I need bios kbc ene kb9018QF A3 ".?.
This is 128 pin chip.
I like to learn more...

Hi
I am going to buy the "How to clear ME Region"
Another question in my head why someone asking for " I need bios kbc ene kb9018QF A3 ".?.
This is 128 pin chip.
I like to learn more...
kb9018QF A3 chip this have rom. like KB9012.

ThienBui submitted a new resource:

How to Clear ME Region - PDF guide how to clear me.

Read more about this resource...
Easiest way is search KRID in the HEX editor. Once you find KRID (click the search button and type KRID, choose ASCII and enter) the you will see the first two digit as 20 20 in hex. Place the curso at the space and the length of the ME region is average or most are 17D000. Select the said length from offset 1000 or 2000 where ever the region starts. The replace with clean region and save the file.

AND MORE SAD INDEED IS THAT YOU'VE MADE MORE THAN 3600 DOLLARS JUST WITH THIS CLEAN REGION PDF FILE ... BUT EVEN 3600 DOOLLARS IF NOT ENOUGH FOR YOU ??? DAMMM , THE WORLD IS REALLY FUCKED UP NOWADAYS .. GREETINGS TO GREED !!! :s

AND MORE SAD INDEED IS THAT YOU'VE MADE MORE THAN 3600 DOLLARS JUST WITH THIS CLEAN REGION PDF FILE ... BUT EVEN 3600 DOOLLARS IF NOT ENOUGH FOR YOU ??? DAMMM , THE WORLD IS REALLY FUCKED UP NOWADAYS .. GREETINGS TO GREED !!! :s
YES RIGHT PEOPLE USE COMMON SENSE SEARCH GOOGLE ALL COLLECTION FREE DOWNLOAD.ADMIN ThienBui WORK HARD TO COLLECT DIFFERENT RESOURCES.

Hello ThienBui. Hope a good day for you! And Happy New Year!
Can you help me? I bought the ME learning region pdf. But it no longer shows in my resources.
I can still see it as paid though..
But can't download anymore. Says to purchase.
One side shows I paid. The other says to buy?
Thank You Sir!upload_2018-1-9_7-37-7.png

Hello ThienBui. Hope a good day for you! And Happy New Year!
Can you help me? I bought the ME learning region pdf. But it no longer shows in my resources.
I can still see it as paid though..
But can't download anymore. Says to purchase.
One side shows I paid. The other says to buy?
Thank You Sir!View attachment 70143
All VIPs do not include ebook.
You need to buy more when needed

Back