What's new

Help with HP Spectre x360 ae-005-na

secgr7

Registered member
Hi,

I have recently put a new motherboard in to my HP Spectra x360 13£ ae-005na. I am getting "Invalid Product Information on boot" for Product Number and Product Family. I have updated the serial number and product id using the BIOS Configuration utility.

But when buiulding with Windows 10 1809 or 1909, after Windows updates have completed and drivers are installed the keyboard and touch pad stops working as if its stuck in tablet mode (but i dont think it is), the pen doesnt work on the touch screen (its got the 4k touch screen) and i have to plug in a mouse and keyboard to do anything.

Anyone got any ideas?
Thanks

Hi,

I have recently put a new motherboard in to my HP Spectra x360 13£ ae-005na. I am getting "Invalid Product Information on boot" for Product Number and Product Family. I have updated the serial number and product id using the BIOS Configuration utility.

But when buiulding with Windows 10 1809 or 1909, after Windows updates have completed and drivers are installed the keyboard and touch pad stops working as if its stuck in tablet mode (but i dont think it is), the pen doesnt work on the touch screen (its got the 4k touch screen) and i have to plug in a mouse and keyboard to do anything.

Anyone got any ideas?
Thanks
send file bios and mothebroard code and photo info error i check and help

Thank you, is there a thread on updating the laptop with this? do you replace the bin in the NEW directory on USB?

I dont need that to update the BIOS with the .bin file you updated for me though do i? I have tried the HP BIOS Configuration Utility but it wont boot to usb for some reason

Latest posts

Back