What's new

Fujitsu LIFEBOOK E744 CP642130-Z3 BIOS

Hello,

This is my first post on this forum. I had nowhere to go, so I'm posting here. My E734 failed to start after I changed a minor setting in BIOS (I changed the boot order and enabled secure boot). After a restart, the screen lights up but stays blank and after a few seconds it beeps if I press any key on the keyboard.

The flash chips I have are 25Q80BVSIQ and 25Q32FVSIQ and I wish to ask for original dumps or at least working dumps for these chips.

Thank you.

Hello,

This is my first post on this forum. I had nowhere to go, so I'm posting here. My E734 failed to start after I changed a minor setting in BIOS (I changed the boot order and enabled secure boot). After a restart, the screen lights up but stays blank and after a few seconds it beeps if I press any key on the keyboard.

The flash chips I have are 25Q80BVSIQ and 25Q32FVSIQ and I wish to ask for original dumps or at least working dumps for these chips.

Thank you.

since here they are banging how whoever arrives for f744 here is the solution of the redesigned bios dump, I will set it up here free if the administrator wants the ladies to honor someone with a free period for donwlaud

Download list

BIOS repair.rar
3.1 MB · Views: 10

it is necessary to leave a 1m flash and replace the 4mb eprom MX25L320 with the 8mb eprom W25Q64 and program it with the set dump,

Back