What's new

Fujitsu Celsius H730 BIOS

hi
couple of days back i requested bios file for celsius H730 bin file. and you have mailed me the same, i downloaded and programed it, but still the bios is locked, please suggest me to get the thing clear as soon as possible, if possible replace the file with some other file that can unlock the bios.

hi
couple of days back i requested bios file for celsius H730 bin file. and you have mailed me the same, i downloaded and programed it, but still the bios is locked, please suggest me to get the thing clear as soon as possible, if possible replace the file with some other file that can unlock the bios.
Change KBC.

Change KBC.

Today I just replaced KBC MB90F376 with a new one. I uploaded 3 bios file from this forum. The administrator password is still required. It looks like the password is sewn into the memory of the bios. Is any solution available?

20181123_112000.jpg

Last edited:
I waited three weeks, if the seller from China does not lie, kbc was new. There were no traces of soldering and in my opinion it looked new. This kbc is programmed or have external memory eprom only? If have external memory eprom only so maybe password is in 25Q64 or 25Q32 chip?

redag.jpg

Last edited:
Ok. I just unlocked bios password in my Fujitsu Celsius H730. KBC's MB90F376 replacement did not help anything. The saved bios checksum is in the W25Q64 memory.

Download list

20181127_115737.jpg

Latest posts

Back