What's new

Flex 3-1480 BIOS (Lenovo)

Flex 3-1480 BIOS (Lenovo)
BIOS
This bios update image file didn't work with my Flex 3-1480 I7 8G 1TB laptop, after flashing it I get black screen. I hope you have another file for me!!! attached laptop specification as on box!

Download list

DSZE9552.jpg
I have 2 working flex 3-1430, both working, but When I swap the bios from A to B and B to A, both of them not working, they are both exactly same motherboard, so possible this bios is lock into the some ID, cannot be swapped, after swap no video, but when I swap back they are working. dont know why. I want to fix the 3rd motherboard which was flashed failed and no video, but no luck so far. please advise, thank you.

I confirmed 3 times on 2 working motherboard, this bios is no video, 100%, Hi CEO, plz help us. thank you

I have 2 working flex 3-1430, both working, but When I swap the bios from A to B and B to A, both of them not working, they are both exactly same motherboard, so possible this bios is lock into the some ID, cannot be swapped, after swap no video, but when I swap back they are working. dont know why. I want to fix the 3rd motherboard which was flashed failed and no video, but no luck so far. please advise, thank you.
I confirmed 3 times on 2 working motherboard, this bios is no video, 100%, Hi CEO, plz help us. thank you
end is how you ?
you want i help what.

Latest posts

Back