What's new

DVR DS-7108HQHI-F1 / N does not turn on

castiman

Registered member
Hello,
since there is no DVR section, I thought of creating a new post in the portable repair section, I hope there will be no problems.

After a strong overvoltage the DVR in question stopped working, opening it I noticed that a component (a capacitor) burned down.
Does anyone have a motherboard schematic so as to understand which capacitor should be replaced?
The board is as follows: DS-80249_P rev1.2
Thank you.

Download list

20181021_205558.jpg
Hello,
since there is no DVR section, I thought of creating a new post in the portable repair section, I hope there will be no problems.

After a strong overvoltage the DVR in question stopped working, opening it I noticed that a component (a capacitor) burned down.
Does anyone have a motherboard schematic so as to understand which capacitor should be replaced?
The board is as follows: DS-80249_P rev1.2
Thank you.
a lot of reasons, This is a hardware problem that you need to thoroughly check all the components...

a lot of reasons, This is a hardware problem that you need to thoroughly check all the components...
Yes, of course, but as a first attempt could you try to replace the damaged capacitor?
If so, could I help myself find the component? (CN16) (in the picture you can see the burnt component)

Last edited:
Yes, of course, but as a first attempt could you try to replace the damaged capacitor?
If so, could I help myself find the component? (CN16) (in the picture you can see the burnt component)
yes, You need to look for comparable motherboards

Hi @ThienBui i'm sorry if here isn't correct place... i'm looking for bios of dvr luxvision lvdvr9804 board code irrs-dm-27b , folow pics ..

Download list

WhatsApp Image 2021-09-08 at 10.06.40 (1).jpeg WhatsApp Image 2021-09-08 at 10.06.40.jpeg
Back