What's new

DELL VOSTRO 15-3568 , 3YMB3C2-6FF1

Hi, I'm looking for the .Bin file on the DELL VOSTRO notebook 15 - 3568, the notebook was secured in bios. I used 1.5 years and wanted to install an SSD disk, wanted a password in my bios, I can not find a purchase invoice, so DELL does not want to send me a password. So your friend took the BIOS out of the motherboard and tried to install a clean bios ... it does not work. So the pure BIOS chip is ordered from china. Unfortunately, even this can not record anything to make the notebook run into bios. Always just swing the fans. Thank you for your advice.

Hi, I'm looking for the .Bin file on the DELL VOSTRO notebook 15 - 3568, the notebook was secured in bios. I used 1.5 years and wanted to install an SSD disk, wanted a password in my bios, I can not find a purchase invoice, so DELL does not want to send me a password. So your friend took the BIOS out of the motherboard and tried to install a clean bios ... it does not work. So the pure BIOS chip is ordered from china. Unfortunately, even this can not record anything to make the notebook run into bios. Always just swing the fans. Thank you for your advice.
send i file BIOS old have password and motherboard code i help

Bios is inserted through the program CH341A Programmer, unfortunately no embedded bios with the .Bin ending. The notebook does not start.

and is there any way to get the bios out there effectively? I'm doing something wrong. I was surprised that I could not return the bios original with a password. Otherwise, I've already proven the 5 bios to fix. This is the first thing to do. The original Bios can not be inserted until Monday. 18.02., I do not have it with me.

So after updating the chip program, I managed to upload the bios you recommended. The notebook runs, but it takes a long time to run into bios. From the files you sent to me I do not know what the file is called: ._MX25L12805_15341-1 91N85.ok.BIN - 1kB size as if something in the bios chip was missing and at startup the notebook searches ?? then do not list all items in the bios, I'll add screnn

Download list

received_325324858092762.jpeg
So after updating the chip program, I managed to upload the bios you recommended. The notebook runs, but it takes a long time to run into bios. From the files you sent to me I do not know what the file is called: ._MX25L12805_15341-1 91N85.ok.BIN - 1kB size as if something in the bios chip was missing and at startup the notebook searches ?? then do not list all items in the bios, I'll add screnn
you can try file Clear me 15341-1.BIN.zip from link above.

i understand, from the first link what i recommended i tried both .... always bios starts about 20s after switch on power button, then boot ssd disk.

and at that original link you sent first is another GPU, I have 620, and " at that Clear me 15341-1.BIN.zip" it worked, but it wrote a 3567 notebook, and I have 3568.

Latest posts

Back