What's new

ASUS ZenBook UX330UA BIOS UX330UAK

Ad có thể fix file này dùm được ko, con bios này kick nguồn dc mà ko chạy. chép mấy con ở trên là nó khóa nguồn vào luôn

Download list

Asus UX330UA.BIN
8 MB · Views: 13

Hi, This file seems specific to the model UX330UAK and not the different model(s) UX330UA such as UX330UA-AS. This bios mostly works for UX330UA but certain aspects of the BIOS interface itself do not work which is worrisome. I suppose it may completely stop working in the future in the case of an further BIOS update from the manufacturer or other unforeseen circumstance.

Does anyone have a working bios dump specifically for the UX330UA models?

Hi, This file seems specific to the model UX330UAK and not the different model(s) UX330UA such as UX330UA-AS. This bios mostly works for UX330UA but certain aspects of the BIOS interface itself do not work which is worrisome. I suppose it may completely stop working in the future in the case of an further BIOS update from the manufacturer or other unforeseen circumstance.

Does anyone have a working bios dump specifically for the UX330UA models?

This is exactly the same file as was posted above. `diff` reports no differences.

you need differences what? send bios old i check

Using this BIOS the laptop thinks it is a UX330UAK. The BIOS interface reports this - and like I said before the mouse doesn't work in the BIOS. Also the WinFlash application from ASUS thinks the laptop is a UX330UAK and so now will not work. The old version of the BIOS is attached but bear in mind that it was corrupted by an unfinished bIOS update.

Download list

asus_bios.bin
8 MB · Views: 9

Using this BIOS the laptop thinks it is a UX330UAK. The BIOS interface reports this - and like I said before the mouse doesn't work in the BIOS. Also the WinFlash application from ASUS thinks the laptop is a UX330UAK and so now will not work. The old version of the BIOS is attached but bear in mind that it was corrupted by an unfinished bIOS update.
why you think laptop for you is UX330UA and not UX330UAK or UX330UAR ??
from bios you send i check it not for UX330UA, it can is UX330UAK or UX330UAR.

Please take photo code motherboard i check. motherboard code and sticker above motherboard.

why you think laptop for you is UX330UA and not UX330UAK or UX330UAR ??
from bios you send i check it not for UX330UA, it can is UX330UAK or UX330UAR.

Please take photo code motherboard i check. motherboard code and sticker above motherboard.

I know its UX330UA because I have the original purchase receipt and I double checked it with the serial number. The exact model is UX330UA-FB100T.

I know its UX330UA because I have the original purchase receipt and I double checked it with the serial number. The exact model is UX330UA-FB100T.
Please take photo motherbard code i check.
and check CPU gen 7th or 8th ?
Intel® Core™ i5 8250U Processor,
Intel® Core™ i5 7200U Processor,

Latest posts

Back