What's new

ASUS ZenBook 14 UX433FN

Hello, i have asus Zenbook UX433FN rev.2.0 with problem. i'm not sure is the problem is hardware or firmware and start from bios first to be sure that the problem is not from it.
When i plug the power cord power led starts. no video. no fan activity, the processor has little heat. but nothing else.
when i hold power switch power led goes off,but imediately when i release it , it lights again(sometimes touch pad turns on and off imediately, but not every time). no other responce from computer. motherboard supply voltages are ok(i think)but there is no schematic to that board to find all core voltages.
can you check my bios dump and repair it if nessesary.i will flash it and will check the difference.
Thank you!

Download list

Hello, i have asus Zenbook UX433FN rev.2.0 with problem. i'm not sure is the problem is hardware or firmware and start from bios first to be sure that the problem is not from it.
When i plug the power cord power led starts. no video. no fan activity, the processor has little heat. but nothing else.
when i hold power switch power led goes off,but imediately when i release it , it lights again(sometimes touch pad turns on and off imediately, but not every time). no other responce from computer. motherboard supply voltages are ok(i think)but there is no schematic to that board to find all core voltages.
can you check my bios dump and repair it if nessesary.i will flash it and will check the difference.
Thank you!
bios you can totally use other bios to identify and remove to check for other components.

With attached dump result are the same , but with it power led not light when plug power cord. no responce from keyboard as well. i think that dump is worce than mine.

i flash again with original old one just to check the motherboard, (to be sure that im not broke something while desoldering ) result is the same like in the begining. power led lights up when power up.
that mean that im not mess anything on the motherboard, please can someone check my attached dump and repair it if nessesary.

i flash again with original old one just to check the motherboard, (to be sure that im not broke something while desoldering ) result is the same like in the begining. power led lights up when power up.
that mean that im not mess anything on the motherboard, please can someone check my attached dump and repair it if nessesary.

Download list

builds3.bin.zip
5.5 MB · Views: 47

i flash it , same result :(
led power on when plug power cord.
Did you have any ideas, where can be the broblem?

Next you need to test your hardware or try another BIOS if you don't trust bios i builds...
I didint find nowhere other bioses for that PC. Your forum was the only one place where I find dumps for it.
But now I'm not sure where to looking for the problem in the hardware. Didint find schematic... Or similar problems on the internet

I didint find nowhere other bioses for that PC. Your forum was the only one place where I find dumps for it.
But now I'm not sure where to looking for the problem in the hardware. Didint find schematic... Or similar problems on the internet
The BIOS we provide is a lot above, I think that's more than enough for you to test, You don't have to look elsewhere :)

Thank you!

Hello,

I have exact same problem with same Notebook and board, Any solution ?

Interesting, do You have some detailed info about this problem with MPS1849 ?
hey there, just checked under thermal cam. this ic got kind of hotter than it should be (maybe around 10 °C). pwm phase signals for the cpu were missing though. replaced it and the device worked fine again. for sure this is was specific failure. i don't think this is production error. just wanted to share my thoughts and the fix for it

Latest posts

Back