What's new

Ask Asus x705udr

Question & Answer Forums

Shahnld

Registered member
Good day

Asus x705udr. Missing serial number in bios after a bios flash with ch341a. Hdd and m2 is not detected anymore. Can anyone help inserting serial number into bios..?

Cheers

To get the S/N you just need to program another BIOS backed up from another laptop and note the S/N has nothing to do with the drive detection problem

To get the S/N you just need to program another BIOS backed up from another laptop and note the S/N has nothing to do with the drive detection problem
Good day. Can you please provide bios dump for asus vivobook pro 17. X705UD REV2.0..

Thanks

Remember that you are the main fixer
I can help you with BIOS related problems
First you need to determine if your laptop's problem is BIOS related or not.

when programming other BIOS you need to compare the results with the original BIOS from there to conclude if the problem is from the BIOS or not.

Hi. Why do i dont get a clear reply from you ??
I don't understand how clear do you want me to answer??

Wel. Read my 1st post to you.. as i told you. Laptop works only no serial number is shown in bios. And hdd is not detected. As i assume hdd detection is not bios. But you said serial number can be fixed with bios dump from the sams laptop. Now i am here waiting for that dump.

Bios you gave is not switching on the laptop. Bios i got from internet works but no seial number..So...?

Wel. Read my 1st post to you.. as i told you. Laptop works only no serial number is shown in bios. And hdd is not detected. As i assume hdd detection is not bios. But you said serial number can be fixed with bios dump from the sams laptop. Now i am here waiting for that dump.

Bios you gave is not switching on the laptop. Bios i got from internet works but no seial number..So...?
During the repair process, it is necessary to accept machine information such as s / n will not be as original as it is required, in the absence of the original BIOS, do not care about the s / n number

in the link I sent above there are all 3 BIOS files if all doesn't work then I have nothing to help further.

Laptop works only no serial number is shown in bios. And hdd is not detected
you can make one video problem this ??

Back