FX705DT REV2.0.pdf
3.9 MB · Views: 125

FX705DT BoardView.pdf
5.7 MB · Views: 107

FX516PC REV4.0 BoardView.pdf
1.2 MB · Views: 82

FX516PC REV2.0 BoardView.pdf
6.9 MB · Views: 90

Hello! Please, can someone help me too? A picture of the integrated BIOS in this laptop or the series on the BIOS eprom? Thank you in advance!

Which would be the correct one on the BIOS EPROM! This 25LQ60CT, 25LQ80CI, 25LQ80CT or that 25LQ60CT, or that 25LQ80CT ? The writing is deleted!

I have an EPROM one (8-pin bios integrated circuit) On them there is a code, a series. You can't see what it says on that eprom and I don't know if that's the BIOS!

Download list

186330503_464652324602311_8397425437381099118_n.jpg
I have an EPROM one (8-pin bios integrated circuit) On them there is a code, a series. You can't see what it says on that eprom and I don't know if that's the BIOS!
I don't see the chip name
Please only care one chip main 16MB

Ignore all other chips chip, ok?

I bought an ASUS laptop. After installing Windows, drivers from the official ASUS website and after all the configurations, without making any BIOS updates, I closed it and the next day when I restarted it it did not start! I'm a professional electronics engineer. I repaired TVs and many other electronics. I have a programmer. I programmed many EPROMs but not the BIOS. Next to the BIOS battery I have an EPROM whose series is unknown. When my computer restarts, the keyboard lights flash and do not turn on. All supply voltages are good. On a forum, someone told me that he had the same problem and that he rewrote the BIOS. To reset it, I need to know the exact series on the BIOS EPROM. I have no epropm to change it. I don't even know what to buy. I have this programmer. CH341A. Can you tell me if the one in the picture above is the BIOS?

I bought an ASUS laptop. After installing Windows, drivers from the official ASUS website and after all the configurations, without making any BIOS updates, I closed it and the next day when I restarted it it did not start! I'm a professional electronics engineer. I repaired TVs and many other electronics. I have a programmer. I programmed many EPROMs but not the BIOS. Next to the BIOS battery I have an EPROM whose series is unknown. When my computer restarts, the keyboard lights flash and do not turn on. All supply voltages are good. On a forum, someone told me that he had the same problem and that he rewrote the BIOS. To reset it, I need to know the exact series on the BIOS EPROM. I have no epropm to change it. I don't even know what to buy. I have this programmer. CH341A. Can you tell me if the one in the picture above is the BIOS?
I no have photo
you want find chip BIOS can send photo full HD main I check and help

Latest posts

Back