What's new

BIOS ASUS PRIMA H310T R2.0 BIOS

my dump work. i know. i was want to boot logo change.
can you change boot logo asus to my logo "camcube"

Download list

CC_logo_1920x1080.png
yes its work but .rom file. i have .bin and .cap version dump. this program dont open .bin or .cap version file.

this is very important for me. i promise for 30 pcs to my costumer. i need your help
t.y.

Hello my friend. I have to change bios boot logo to my special logo. This is very important for me. I know, you have no time for it. But i need it. I am vip promember 4 years. You helped evertime. I am sure you will help me. Can you change boot logo for me. Thank you.

Hello my friend. I have to change bios boot logo to my special logo. This is very important for me. I know, you have no time for it. But i need it. I am vip promember 4 years. You helped evertime. I am sure you will help me. Can you change boot logo for me. Thank you.
This is beyond my ability. We focus on repairing the computers so we don't have personal customization

this custom on the web has a lot of people sharing but I think it is not satisfactory, you can refer to, the custom logo is very difficult it is not a simple job you need to keep in mind.

Latest posts

Back