Asus G752VSK Schematics and BIOS

Hi,
on MB ASUS G752VSK,
getting error : WHEA uncorrectable error after 2-5 minutes after boot, any OS
any ideas ?
ty

Download list

WHEA error.jpg
Need bios for Asus G752VSK Rev 2.0 , have 2 bios IC , 25Q80 and 25Q64 ( clean me ) , thanks a lot

Last edited:
I read that 25Q80DVSIG on G752VY is not for the EC, therefore it must be programmed via the keyboard connector, is the connector of the G752VY the same of G752VSK ? You have the configuration for vertyanov or pins name for G752VY ? Thanks

I read that 25Q80DVSIG on G752VY is not for the EC, therefore it must be programmed via the keyboard connector, is the connector of the G752VY the same of G752VSK ? You have the configuration for vertyanov or pins name for G752VY ? Thanks
25Q80DVSIG non Programming, It manages non-EC devices

25Q80DVSIG non Programming, It manages non-EC devices
Ok , I found the solution, to program the EC you should not use the keyboard connector (the keyboard connector is used to program the keyboard's ite) but another connector. However, since the EC firmware is stored in the main bios, it should be self-programmed at startup.

using translator
I am new to bios programming.
I have a laptop g752vsk rev 2.0 which has all the correct voltages, but the screen is black, I changed with another copy of a functional bios replacing the information (serial, key, I did not find the mac address) of the original damaged bios, to the functional bios and I clean ME with the injector, but it does not recognize the data, different series and different mac q does not correspond. I think this is because I am selecting incomplete blocks from the original bios.
Please, could you tell me from where, or what are the ranges of blocks where the information is located, to be able to make a copy of the: serial, key, UUID, Mac address of the original equipment.

Download list

IMG_20200917_190318589.jpg IMG_20200917_190450822.jpg IMG_20200917_191158126.jpg IMG_20200917_195938610.jpg
using translator
I am new to bios programming.
I have a laptop g752vsk rev 2.0 which has all the correct voltages, but the screen is black, I changed with another copy of a functional bios replacing the information (serial, key, I did not find the mac address) of the original damaged bios, to the functional bios and I clean ME with the injector, but it does not recognize the data, different series and different mac q does not correspond. I think this is because I am selecting incomplete blocks from the original bios.
Please, could you tell me from where, or what are the ranges of blocks where the information is located, to be able to make a copy of the: serial, key, UUID, Mac address of the original equipment.
once repair other BIOS programmer must accept this problem

Back