What's new

BIOS Acer Veriton M6620G BIOS Q77H2-AM

Bios P21-A0 is not working on Q77h2-AM. 4 beeps imadinately after power up. Tested on 2 100% working MOBOS with ROM corrupted during update failure.

PCI diagnostic card TL611 PRO code 55 - The register has been restored and will disable the address line of gate circuit A-20.

Below ROM is working but need ME cleaning, as far as I checked it is somehow custom(?). Tried cleaning it but without success.

Download list

q77H2AM_gpuREADY.Bin
8 MB · Views: 47

programming is not complete. It is not related to the BIOS file, you need to check the tool and the BIOS chip

programming is not complete. It is not related to the BIOS file, you need to check the tool and the BIOS chip
100% OK, just now finished programming bricked ASUS and all works fine. As I mentioned before, 2 mobos, 2 chips - same BIOS, same issue. After flashing "dirty" BIOS mobos behave differently to what happens on your file.

Your BIOS is fine, there is a difference in KBC firmware, I guess, between Veriton M6620G and S6620G. Could you please clean ME in file I have uploaded? It is Q77h2-AM form S6620G.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back