Vinafix 2022-10-18 at 20.28.23.jpg

Download list

TJCRRkKFuleiLYMk.jpeg
5.3 MB · Views: 1,188

PmYEIXsNlBfMVMy2.jpeg
5.4 MB · Views: 1,126

820-02016 V1.0.bvr.zip
163 KB · Views: 2,854

can you please find them. they are available.
XZZ have the boardview, unfortunately they have .XZZ extension, i can provide if you wish the raw file but as far i know it is a modded version of HXPCB software embedded on that software. I also talk about this with Paul Daniels from FlexBV but he cannot do anything for help us

XZZ have the boardview, unfortunately they have .XZZ extension, i can provide if you wish the raw file but as far i know it is a modded version of HXPCB software embedded on that software. I also talk about this with Paul Daniels from FlexBV but he cannot do anything for help usI have

XZZ have the boardview, unfortunately they have .XZZ extension, i can provide if you wish the raw file but as far i know it is a modded version of HXPCB software embedded on that software. I also talk about this with Paul Daniels from FlexBV but he cannot do anything for help us
I have paid XZZ but can you help me to find the path of file? I mean in windows?

I have paid XZZ but can you help me to find the path of file? I mean in windows?
We have a vip acc from xzz and a patch to download the files, anyway you cannot open yet, for the mentioned reason (custom hxpcb file) unfortunately i cannot attach any file here so send me a PM with your email i will send you the file if you still want

Back