Name: MenuBar ReArranger
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version: OS X 10.7 or later
Block connections to: www.seense.com
See serial.txt for registration info.
MenuBar ReArranger 2.3
[Bug Fix] Yosemite 10.10.3 beta bug corrected
MenuBar ReArranger, Take Control of Your Third Party Menu Bar Items!
As you may know, Mac OS X as 2 types of icon items in the Menu bar.
Type 1 - The ones on the far right, these ones can be dragged and moved around. Basically the Apple ones.
Type 2 - The ones sitting on the left of the previous Type. which cannot be moved around. This for all the other third party Apps, using the official public API.
It can be annoying that you cannot arrange them as you want, and that at each login they are displayed in a different order.
MenuBar ReArranger try to provide a solution to overcome the problem for the Type 2, the ones that cannot be moved. Doing so, as much as possible with the current official Public API.
- ReArrange your third party menu bar icons when you want, the way you want.
- Easily Remove or Add a menu items.
- MenuBar ReArranger will detect your existing menu item in the bar and pre-load the managed list items.
- Use MenuBar ReArranger to load all your Menu Bar Apps at Login.
- New Hide option per item, to Hide the Application Window open by some apps when launched.
- Adjust Max wait delay, and Startup Login delay for better result at login.