Mac Platform: Intel
OS version: 10.10
Processor type(s) & speed: Intel, 64-bit
RAM minimum: n/a
Video RAM: n/a
Unpack and enjoy!
What's New in Version 2.4.4
Bug fixes :
- In certain conditions, layer and filter parameter settings popovers were having no selection.
- In certain conditions (for example when trying to undo while using a tool), exceptions and crashes could occur with the undo manager.
- Crash with certain languages when opening help
- Bug when importing multiple photos from a camera
Courtesy of C.O.R.E.
A simple and powerful photo editor for the Mac.
It is based on non destructive layers and filters. The layers are at the left and the filters are at the right of the window. To edit a photo, just drag it into the window (or layers’ list) and it will be added as a new layer. LiveQuartz supports Gestures (Multi-Touch) and fully supports Retina Display.
• "Layer moving tool"
• "Duplication tool"
• "Drawing tools" (lines, rectangles, rounded corners rectangles, ovals)
• "Eraser tool"
• "Background eraser tool"
• "Gradient tools"
• "Rich Text tool"
• "Filter effect tool"
• "Selection tool"
• "Magnifying glass"
• rhif (native non destructive format), pdf, png, jpeg, jpeg2000, tiff, tga, gif, bmp, OpenEXR
• Read only :
raw, photoshop (merged layers), icns, sgi, Windows ico, Windows cursor, FlashPix, MacPaint, QuickTime Import Format, Radiance, XWindow bitmap