Mac Platform: Intel
OS version: OS X 10.8 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: Intel, 64-bit
RAM minimum: -
Video RAM: -
• Print on Demand
• Put your Focus 2 images on a canvas, a postcard or a framed print and get it shipped right to your door.
• Performance Improvements
• Enhanced brush for custom focus (more precise on edges)
• Enhanced image processing (now works 2X fast)
• Minor bugs fixed related to export to Intensify and iPhoto
Other bug fixes
• UI and Control Improvements
• Press X to switch the brush type
• Image view updated
Name: Focus 2
Version: - 1.0.1
Mac Platform: Intel
Includes: Only the application or game is included
OS version: 10.7 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Focus 2 brings you powers to create magnificent tilt-shift images and pro-looking portraits, to enhance macro shots and take creative blurring to a whole new level. It's the easiest, fastest way to direct your viewer’s eye right where you want it to go.
Perfect for photographers of all skill levels who want to experiment and take creative blurring effects to a whole new level! Pick among 'Macro', 'Tilt-Shift', 'Portrait', 'Nature', or 'Architecture' tools to get realistic looks in few clicks. Select any object you want to be in the focus on your shot with 'Custom Focus' tool.
Please Note: Focus 2 is an upgrade to the original Focus app created by Coppertino, Inc. Macphun has taken over development of Focus to improve it and continue its legacy as the most powerful software of its kind on Mac App Store. If you own the previous version of Focus, Focus 2 is a paid upgrade.
1. Enhanced blur effect - new algorithm with softer and more realistic results
2. New control for vividness - you can now create monochrome images
3. More export options. You can now export your images to Aperture, Photoshop, Lightroom, iPhoto, Fx Photo Studio, Intensify and Snapheal
4. System Share Accounts support added
5. Improved processing of RAW files
Not to mention minor bug fixes and improved performance on Macs with OS 10.7
Intel, 64-bit processor
OS X 10.7 or later