Mac Platform: Intel
OS version: 10.8~10.10
Processor type(s) & speed: Intel Core™ i5
RAM minimum: 4GB
Video RAM: 512 MB
DxO OpticsPro Elite 10.4
▪ Intel Core™ i5 or higher
▪ 4GB of RAM (6 GB recommended)
▪ 2 GB of available disk space (6 GB recommended)
▪ OS X® 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite)
▪ Graphics card with 512 MB of video memory to handle GPU acceleration
Push the limits of your camera
Enhance your photos with DxO Optics Pro, the software of reference for all demanding photographers. Based on an exclusive approach of prior equipment calibration, DxO Optics Pro includes powerful tools for processing RAW and JPEG images.
Efficiently reduce noise, optimize exposure and contrast, magnify colors, and boost details: DxO Optics Pro lets you bring out the best in your photos in just a few clicks, regardless of the shooting conditions.
Thanks to PRIME’s exclusive noise reduction technology, which analyzes in depth the structure of the images, DxO Optics Pro automatically enhances the quality of your photos, with spectacular results: noise is eliminated, textures are restored, details and color saturation are preserved in shadows — even at very high ISO values!
DxO Optics Pro software automatically improves image quality by taking into account the precise characteristics of your photographic equipment (camera body and lenses). Designed for serious amateurs as well as for professional photographers who are looking for the best image quality possible.
DxO Optics Pro processes both JPEG and RAW image files. Recognized around the world for its award-winning automatic optical corrections.
DxO Optics Pro handles every kind of problem that can affect image quality. Whether you want to use its image processing capabilities to automatically improve hundreds of images through batch processing, or if you prefer to manually define the processing settings for each photo.
DxO Optics Pro perfectly adapts to your needs to give you unsurpassed image quality and incomparable productivity.
DxO Optics Pro adapts very specifically to your equipment and automatically makes corrections to your images, whether in JPEG or RAW, thanks to a preliminary calibration of equipment identical to yours in our laboratory.
• DxO OpticsPro 10 introduces DxO ClearView, a spectacular new feature that eliminates atmospheric haze from photos. This new version also improves the revolutionary PRIME denoising technology, which offers a gain in image quality of up to one stop greater than the best denoising algorithms on the market.
• Processor: Intel Mac only, 64-bit compatible (recommended: Intel® Core™ i5 or higher).
• Ram: Minimum: 2 GB or more. RECOMMENDS: 4 GB or more.
• Graphics Card: o 256 MB of video memory is recommended for support of the GPU acceleration.
• To deal with the RAW images of more than 20 MP camera, 4Gb of RAM are strongly recommended.
• To process the RAW images of the Nikon D800 and the Nikon D800E, a machine equipped with a processor 4 hearts or more is strongly recommended.
• 2 GB of available disk space (6 GB recommended).
• OS X 10.8 or later
• DxO OpticsPro processes RAW-format images from more than 250 digital cameras calibrated in our laboratories.
Check that DxO OpticsPro supports your camera’s RAW format.